Your Role as Leader-1 Day
This short programme (1 day) is designed to help experienced Managers to take stock of their approach to Leadership. It comprises an exploration of Leadership through discussion and exercises followed by the development of personal action plans by each participant.
Will be of Interest to:
Experienced Managers, Individual Contributors and experienced Project Managers
Training will include talks, tutor inputs, case studies and group discussions – each used appropriately in order to examine various topics. Various diagnostics will also be used e.g. Personal Profile Analysis.
This is a “hands on” course, demanding full participation from course members and trainer. Throughout the Programme participants will be encouraged to reflect on the material and develop Action Plans.
- The Leadership Debate
- What makes a Leader-the emergence of emotional Intelligence and some lessons from Social Science
- Influence and Power
- Social Psychology of Groups
- The Leader’s Role in Communications
- Personal Profile Analysis—understanding your personality and its impact on your behaviour
- Creating A Personal Mission Statement